With so many weight loss products on the market, it is sometimes difficult to know which ones are actually effective and which ones are quick fads or gimmicks.
However, if you have ever heard of a product called Svetol, you may be interested to know that the green coffee extract actually has scientific studies that shows it does in indeed aid in the weight loss process in a slightly different way than supplements that suppress the appetite or stimulate metabolism.
Rather, this product prevents the intestines from absorbing too much glucose so there is less sugar in the blood stream. This actually encourages the body to use the fat that has been stored so that it turns into energy.
In effect, the supplement not only helps you lose weight but also helps you reform your body and redefine your contours. Furthermore, it does not contain cafestol, caffeine and kahweol all of which can have undesirable side effects.
The fact burning effect of Svetol provides its slimming action as demonstrated in a double-blind study with 50 people. Over sixty days, the two groups of volunteers who all had a body mass index of more than 25 were observed to examine the effects of the placebo group and the group that received 400 mgs of the product each day. It was found that those who received the supplement lost nearly six percent of their initial weight while those who received the placebo lost almost three percent.
Maintaining a balanced diet is a key component to losing weight, but many people have trouble staying with a healthy diet, so they require a supplement to help control the diet. This particular supplement helps you use all the calories you consume so that they do not stick to you. This does not mean that you should not maintain a healthy diet, but you may be more likely to keep the weight off if you are not holding all the fat and calories.
Svetol can help you reach your goals if you know how to create and stay with a weight loss plan that is conducive to your age, gender, height and weight. It may especially be beneficial if you hope to redefine your body to create a new you. This decaffeinated green coffee extract just may be the answer you need if you have already had trouble losing a significant amount of weight and keeping it off.
1) Daglia M, Racchi M, Papetti A, Lanni C, Govoni S,Gazzani G. In vitro and ex vivo antihydroxyl radical activity of green and roasted coffee. J Agric Food Chem.2004 Mar 24;52(6):1700-4.
2) Moreira DP, Monteiro MC, Ribeiro-Alves M, Donangelo CM, Trugo LC. Contribution of chlorogenic acids to the iron-reducing activity of coffee beverages. J Agric Food Chem. 2005 Mar 9;53(5):1399-402.
3) Kono Y, Kashine S,Yoneyama T, Sakamoto Y, Matsui Y, Shibata H. Iron chelation by chlorogenic acid as a natural antioxidant. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 1998 Jan;62(1):22-7.
4) Zang LY, Cosma G, Gardner H, Castranova V, Vallyathan V. Effect of chlorogenic acid on hydroxyl radical. Mol Cell Biochem. 2003 May;247(1-2):205-10.
5) Yamaji T, Mizoue T, Tabata S, Ogawa S, Yamaguchi K, Shimizu E, Mineshita M, Kono S. Coffee consumption and glucose tolerance status in middle-aged Japanese men.Diabetologia. 2004 Dec;47(12):2145-51. Epub 2004 Dec 15.
6) Johnston KL, Clifford MN, Morgan LM. Coffee acutely modifies gastrointestinal hormone secretion and glucose tolerance in humans: glycemic effects of chlorogenic acid and caffeine. Am J Clin Nutr. 2003 Oct;78(4):728-33.