It’s that time of year again when we start making our New Year’s resolutions. Now is the time to start planning on how you are going to get that body in shape by summer.
Here are some simple tips to make sure that you don’t fall off the wagon starting in ’09:
1. Stop looking for a diet and change your eating habits.
2. Start a food diary to track the foods you eat everyday.
3. Create a weekly or monthly menu of easy meals to prepare.
4. Find a workout buddy and join a gym together.
5. Set achievable daily, monthly, and yearly goals and write them down.
6. Take baby steps and don’t go overboard.
7. Reward yourself for good behavior.
Remember this is not a race. The slow and steady turtle wins race. Just as there is no true get rich quick scheme out there, the same thing goes for getting in shape.