Lean System 7 (LS7), by iSatori, contains a proprietary blend of 7 fat burning herbal compounds. LS7 claims that it is a “must-have on your supplement list” if you’re serious about losing weight.
Diet pill claims are always debatable so let’s take a look at the ingredients and see if it passes the test.
- 7-Keto – Studies show it is effective in weight loss, but at high dosages side effects such as heart palpitations were found.
- Yerba mate and Guarana – Similar properties to caffeine which claims to help in thermogenesis (fat burning). Research is limited but both are commonly found ingredients in diet supplements.
- Citrus Aurantium – AKA Bitter Orange contains synephrine which at the right concentration is high quality diet pill ingredient with fat burning properties. Unfortunately most companies that claim to use this ingredient don’t disclose the concentration of synephrine.
- Green Tea – Numerous studies have shown Green Tea to be a proven ingredient that will increase your metabolic rate which will in turn increase the amount of calories you burn.
- Dandelion – Diuretic properties that cause you to excrete more water and salt lowering your water retention which in turn lowers body weight.
- Bioperine – Helps to increase the bioavailability of nutrients.
Lean System 7 (LS7) Review Conclusion:
I have my reservations about 7-keto DHEA due too the negative publicity it has received for anti-aging claims. With that said it does appear to have some promise as a diet supplement. Further studies need to be done.
With that said I am a big fan of products that contain Citrus Aurantium and Green Tea. Both have solid clinical studies to support them. My only concern is the lack of concentrations of each ingredient in LS7.
Until more studies are done we won’t really know how effective it is. My suggestion is try Lean System 7 and test it for yourself.
If you have tried it leave me some feedback on it.