Hydroxycut is probably the most well-known of all weight loss supplements.
Let’s take a looks at the ingredients and see if it passes the test.
- Calcium – nothing special here but it is an essential mineral.
- Chromium – mixed results from clinical studies but it appears to have some promise.
- Potassium – again another essential mineral but not for weight loss.
Now let’s get into the proprietary trademarked ingredients of Hydroxagen Plus.
- Garcinia cambogia – 60% Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) – studies have shown it to act as an appetite suppressive qualities.
- Green Tea – Numerous studies have shown that Green Tea will increase your metabolic rate which will increase the amount of calories you burn.
- Gymnema sylvestre – Meant as an appetite suppressive but not backed by any sound clinical studies that I can find.
Hydroxycut Review Conclusion:
Hydroxycut offers one of the better weight loss supplements out there. As with everything there is no magic bullet and anytime you see someone saying they lost 55 lbs in 3 weeks using a diet pill they are lying to you. What you are frequently not told is that these people that lost a lot of weight went on serious exercise programs and diet regimens. The supplements are just that supplements to dieting and exercising.
Taken alone with a few diet changes will greatly increase your chances of losing weight. Add in an exercise program and you have a 3 pronged approach to getting that body you want.
Hydroxycut is one of my top recommendations for diet pills.
Try Hydroxycut today and leave a comment to let everyone know how it worked for you.