“Atro-Phex is one of the most powerful, innovative, and unique formulas ever introduced into the realm of weight management, energy, and performance enhancement.”
That is the claim made on their website. As with all diet pills and weight loss supplements the question is does it pass the test?
Let’s take a look at the ingredients and see.
- Phenylethylamine – A neurotransmitter in the brain, Phenethylamine is claimed to help increase the levels of dopamine. Dopamine is the feel good neurotransmitter and may have some correlation to overeating but research is still slim.
- Methylxanthine – Contains caffeine which is a proven diet pill ingredient.
- Green Tea – A proven weight loss ingredient, green tea has been shown to increase the metabolic rate, helping you to lose weight. Unfortunately, Atro-Phex doesn’t state how much Green Tea is in it to fully determine the effectiveness.
- L-Phenylalanine – Has been shown in clinical studies to aid in appetite suppression.
- Razberi Ketone – Found in raspberries hence the name and has been shown in certain studies to aid in weight loss.
- Advantra Z – Contains synephrine from bitter orange which at the right concentration is a high quality ingredient with fat burning properties. Unfortunately most companies that claim to use this ingredient don’t disclose the concentration of synephrine.
- Bioperine – Helps to increase the bioavailability of nutrients.
- Vinpocetine – Aids in increase blood flow to the brain and has not been shown to aid in weight loss.
- 7-Keto – Some studies show it is effective in weight loss, but at high dosages side effects such as heart palpitations were found.
Atro-Phex has a long list of ingredients but the ones highlighted above are the only ones of concern when it comes to weight loss. Don’t let long lists of ingredients fool you into believing that it must be better, this is a common marketing ploy.
Atro-Phex Review Conclusion:
Atro-Phex, like most diet pill companies, lists a few quality ingredients that have been proven to aid in weight loss and like most companies they neglect to tell you the amounts in their proprietary blend.
I am only tentatively recommending it because I don’t have a full breakdown of the concentrations of the ingredients. That’s not to say it won’t help you lose weight though.
Try Atro-Phex and let me know your results.